The conventional version has 10 seats (9 passengers and a pilot), although a later design according to new regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) can carry up to 14 passengers. The plane is also widely used to make connections in cargo services, so that goods arrive at smaller airports and are transported to large hubs for distribution.
- 1-12 paxs / Normal Configuration
- 1-8 paxs / Executive Configuration
- 2 pilots crew
- 450 pounds total max (Soft cases / maximum dimensions 45 linear inches / 114 cm. (length + height + width)).
- Single Engine Turbo Prop
- Leather seats
- Regular cabin/ AC
- Garmin G1000
As security measures we have protocols and rules for the security of each user who wishes to use our services.
- Emergency Exit
- Pull up to open
- Fire extinguisher
- Survival equipment in the back load compartment
- Fasten and adjust seat belt on entering helicopter and leave it fastened until pilot signals to get out