ACS COVID-19 – Operator Hygiene Policy
Prior to flight
Crew to exercise precautions with hand washing and social distancing prior to flights
At the FBO or Airports
- Aircraft to have sufficient hand sanitizer available for all passengers.
- Remove all magazines, newspapers and cushions from the cabin.
- Aircraft to be sanitized with products recommended to kill COVID-19 virus, with attention paid to high contact areas, including:
- Seat belts
- Window blinds
- Personal AV/lighting controls
- Crew respect social distancing requirements with passengers in the terminal at all times.
- No handshake is offered to passengers on arrival or departure.
- Crew to ask for approval before handling any passenger baggage.
- The ground staff that receives the clients will wait for them with all the due protocol of the airport terminals approved.
Requirements to guests
- The crews handle their personal care accessories (masks, face covers and gloves approved) during the contact with the clients.
- We will handle cold disposable aromatherapy towels for each passenger that are offered on each flight along with sealed beverages.
- We need to know if the traveling passengers had or are suffering from any respiratory complications to take our additional provisions for the trip.
- We require each passenger to travel with their personal care accessories (masks, face covers and gloves approved) and if for any reason they do not have them, please let us know in advance to provide them.